Our Training can help you no matter what situation you’re in.
Janine carries out our training and consultancy. Whether you have employees who are meant to call, but they always seem to find something else to do with their time…and you worry that they’re lazy or incompetent when the truth is they probably just need a confidence boost.
Or maybe it’s you who has to make the cold calls, but you find something else always takes priority. Lots of sales people are better face to face than on the phone – that’s natural, because the skills needed for telemarketing are different to sales.
All of these issues seem to boil down to confidence.
Confidence is often down to how clear the aims and goals of the company are. So I tackle both with you.
FOR INBOUND CALL HANDLERS
- I look at the script you use and rework it
- I help advise on handling calls (looking at worse and best case scenarios from calls)
- We examine the types of calls you’ll receive and make sure the expectations and next action is clear
- We examine the personal aspects as to why there’s a lack of confidence.
- How to handle cold calls
- Admin work associated with the calls – I advise on best practice and give practical ideas on things that help people on the phone.
FOR OUTBOUND CALLERS
- First we look at what Telemarketing IS. How it differs from sales, why it’s different, the key skills
- Then we look at how to do cold calling and telemarketing effectively. This includes:
- Get confident picking up the phone (we’ll look at what’s stopping you and address that)
- How to engage with clients on the phone at all levels of discussion
- How to get past gatekeepers (or at worst how to manage them so they become helpful)
- How to turn a conversation into a meeting or sale
- How to get the best outcome from each call. What “no” means, whether it’s actually a maybe and how to turn a maybe into a “Yes!”
FEES – £75 per hour
- 1 hour “needs analysis” call
- Thereafter you should allow a further 2-3 hours as a minimum
- Each training session then has a written report for you outlining what was discussed, and how you as a manager can better support your team.
- I recommend a monthly retainer of 1 hour to allow for ongoing progress to be made – it’s important you feel supported continuously as confidence levels, roles and calls evolve.
It’s important that you are given the opportunity to go away and practice the skills on the phone and for you to make notes about specific calls to ask me about them. I want you to succeed, and you’ll do that if you know you have someone to turn to exactly when you need them!
Depending on location, Training & Mentoring is carried out using webinars, phone calls and full support material is provided.
Email email@example.com for details.
I can help you feel better about picking up the phone!