Why Do you Need a Sales Pipeline?
On average it takes 11 contact attempts to get a meeting with the decision maker at a major company (such as these ones here that we’ve got our clients into). The truth is nurturing your sales pipeline to get qualified leads takes time, but is well worth it. Our clients don’t have the time to do this themselves, so we do it for them. We keep in touch with people who have an interest in what you do, so you DON’T miss an opportunity and DO win the business when the prospect is ready to buy.
If you get someone dedicated to call for you then you get:
- Your leads maintain their interest – and they remember you!
- No distractions – the person calling is 100% focussed on the job in hand
- Good first impression as you’re the boss, your time to connect with people is when they’re serious and ready to buy, not on a first call
- You are able to track their changing needs
- You can inform them of developments within your organisation and keep abreast of changes in theirs
- You know when contacts are leaving and who is to replace them so you’re not starting over from cold
- Your call is expected when the time is right and therefore progresses smoothly when it matters
- You get more meetings, which means more business
Having someone (like us) who dedicates their time to calling your pipeline, putting in the legwork and nurturing the leads until they’re at a qualified lead level is invaluable. At least, our clients seem to think so, take a look for yourself at what they say.